Yes, when using Triple on iOS, macOS, or Android you will see a dark gray banner that says “No Internet Connection” if you are navigating in the app and your Wifi/Data connectivity is disabled.
Articles in this section
- How do I log in to Triple-T?
- Can I use Triple-T on macOS?
- How do I message or phone someone?
- Can I call someone directly from the Hub?
- Can I reply back to a missed call or voicemail with a text message from the Hub?
- How can I send an SMS message to a number that is not in my contacts?
- Can I listen to my voicemail messages directly in the app? How do I do that ?
- What is the difference between text messaging a work contact and a personal contact?
- What does it look like when I receive a text message?
- Can I hide a conversation that is showing in the Hub?