While babyTEL does not limit the number of characters you can send in an SMS/MMS, a limit of 160 characters is imposed by the underlying technology, so if your message is longer than 160 characters, babyTEL will break it up as necessary and it will count as multiple messages.
Articles in this section
- What type of babyTEL account supports SMS/MMS?
- Is SMS/MMS supported on all babyTEL phone numbers?
- How do I activate SMS/MMS on my babyTEL phone number?
- How do I send and receive SMS/MMS on my babyTEL number?
- What devices can I use for sending and receiving SMS/ MMS?
- Is babyTEL's SMS/MMS free?
- How many characters can I send per SMS?
- Am I using SMS/MMS when messaging other babyTEL users?