Go to Settings – Service Continuity, and you can enable the feature and enter in the number you would like calls forwarded to in case of a power outage.
Articles in this section
- How to plug in your SPA-122 Home Phone device
- How do I setup my voicemail message for my Home Phone?
- Star codes for Home Phone plans
- How do I change my call forwarding settings in my Home Phone account?
- How do I setup a backup number in case of power failure?
- Can I use my own ATA adapter with babyTEL's Home Phone service?
- How can I block certain numbers from calling me?