Press the ‘Settings’ button on your phone to access the on-screen menu then select the Preferences menu and navigate to the desired sub-menu option. To change the ring tone navigate to the Tones menu. To change the display contrast navigate to the Display menu. To change the volume navigate to the Audio menu. Follow the on-screen instructions for making changes.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a new user extension?
- How to assign a user to a phone
- How do I create a group ?
- Creating an Auto Attendant
- How to Create a Schedule
- How to setup how inbound calls are handled
- How do I access my voicemail box?
- How do I access my voicemail messages left for my Group?
- How do I setup different functions on my deskphone ?
- How to add contacts to my Yealink's local directory