No. When using Triple-T to send or receive messages to other babyTEL users, your message is delivered as an Instant Message (IM) using the babyTEL network and not as SMS, which uses the cellular network.
Articles in this section
- What type of babyTEL account supports SMS/MMS?
- Is SMS/MMS supported on all babyTEL phone numbers?
- How do I activate SMS/MMS on my babyTEL phone number?
- How do I send and receive SMS/MMS on my babyTEL number?
- What devices can I use for sending and receiving SMS/ MMS ?
- Is babyTEL's SMS/MMS free?
- How many characters can I send per SMS?
- Am I using SMS/MMS when messaging other babyTEL users?