Currently SMS/MMS is only supported on babyTEL Business Phone accounts. It is automatically enabled on the main phone number of a Mobile Plan extension and for certain phone numbers on other plans, it can be enabled on-demand.
Articles in this section
- What type of babyTEL account supports SMS/MMS?
- Is SMS/MMS supported on all babyTEL phone numbers?
- How do I activate SMS/MMS on my babyTEL phone number?
- How do I send and receive SMS/MMS on my babyTEL number?
- What devices can I use for sending and receiving SMS/ MMS ?
- Is babyTEL's SMS/MMS free?
- How many characters can I send per SMS?
- Am I using SMS/MMS when messaging other babyTEL users?