Under the menu Cloud PBX > Recordings , you can configure a Dropbox App Folder, which will receive the recordings.
We have placed the instructions below:
- Select the Dropbox storage type & fill in the token (which is generated in your Dropbox account)
In Dropbox : Create the App
- When logged in to your Dropbox account, click the 3 dots on the bottom right, then click Developers.
This link also gets you there: https://www.dropbox.com/developers/apps/create
- Click Create Apps, choose Dropbox Legacy API, then choose App Folder.
- Provide a personalized name for your App folder, and click Create.
- Under "OAuth2", click "Generate". Ensure that "No expiration" is selected.
It will be a very long password, do not share it with anyone else.
Copy the access token to your clipboard.
In babyTEL account : Paste token, and test connection
If successful :
The Dropbox account is now linked to your babyTEL account.
If you come back in the Cloud PBX recordings menu after linking an external storage, you will see the following which indicates that your account is already linked to a Dropbox App Folder: