You can use babyTEL Audio Conferencing anytime you are hosting meetings that do not require a reservation or an operator to conduct a call.
Articles in this section
- When should I use babyTEL Audio Conferencing?
- How do I schedule a conference call?
- How many participants can I have on a conference call?
- How do I start/join a babyTEL Audio Conference call?
- What menu options are available during a conference call?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I record the conference call?
- How much does conference recording cost?
- Who should I give a conference leader code to?
- Can I change my conference code?