To start a call:
- Give your participants the date and time of your conference call, the dial-in number and conference code.
- At the specified time, call the dial-in number.
- When prompted, enter your conference code (if Leader, this is your Leader code).
Participants join your call by following steps 2 and 3 above.
- If you’ve forgotten your Leader Code or Access PIN contact your system administrator.
- The Leader Code and Access PIN can be found under the Conferencing/Settings menu of the babyTEL portal and are referred to as Admin Telephone PIN and Guest Telephone PIN respectively.