1) Go to Cloud PBX – Inbound Calls Handling
2) Click the drop-down box beside the number in question, and choose the place it needs to route to.
- In this example, calls to my 514 number will ring user 201 directly. The 418 number will reach my Automated Attendant "A500".
- Add a caller ID prefix if you need to give a visual cue on the screen of your phone that the person rang the Quebec City number, and not your Montreal number.
3) Once you have selected the target you would like the number to route to, don't forget to update the changes.
Click Cloud PBX – Apply Changes – Provision