Click Cloud PBX - Automated Attendants, and Click "New Automated Attendant"
- Enter in the extension number and the name you want to give to that Auto Attendant, then click Create.
- Click the function drop-down to select what you want it to do.
2) Next, you will need to setup the voice prompt.
- Click Prompts, then the Main Tab, then choose either the handset icon or the microphone icon. For this tutorial we will use the option to record the prompt with your handset.
- Once you have saved your message, hang up the phone, click Close. Then Save your Automated Attendant.