We require a certain format for uploading music on hold for your Business Account.
- To get started, click Cloud PBX - Music on Hold, and click on the Audacity software download.
The required format is 8000hz, 16-bit PCM .wav in Mono. The following steps walk you through converting a different format to the correct settings.
- To open the file, go to File, Open, choose the file.
- Next, click the image of your your audio track, then go to Tracks, click Stereo Track to Mono.
- Click File - Export, then save as type: WAV (Microsoft) signed 16-bit PCM and save the file.
Your file is now converted properly!
- To upload it, go to Cloud PBX - Music on Hold
- Click Select, choose your file, and then click upload, wait until it shows "processing complete".
- To update the changes, go to Cloud PBX - Apply Changes - click Provision.