One of the advantages of the babyTEL Cloud PBX web portal is that you do not need to access each phone’s administrative web interface to make changes to function keys.
- Changes to the function keys can be done directly in your babyTEL portal.
2) Click on the Device Tab, and then click the picture of the phone that is assigned to them.
3) You will then see several coloured squares on the phone’s picture, corresponding to function keys.
- If they are red, they are already assigned to a function.
- If they are blue, they have not been assigned a function.
- Click on a blue square, choose the function "BLF/Xfer" function for that key.
- Enter the label as "Alex" and enter the value as "275".
- The label field corresponds to what will show up on the screen to identify for you what the key responds to.
- The value corresponds to the extension number or phone number that is related to that function.